- Canine Parvovirus-2 hemagglutination inhibition assay
- Canine Distemper Virus serum virus neutralization assay
- Canine Adenovirus serum virus neutralization assay
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus hemagglutination inhibition assay
- Other tests by request, including canine nomograph service
- Our laboratory does NOT offer Canine Influenza, Leptospira, or Rabies titer testing
Who Do We Serve?
- Dog Breeders
- Pet Owners
- Animal Shelters
CAVIDS accepts serum submissions without the need for an account to be set up. We currently have served dogs and cats across 50 states and 7 provinces across North America, and receive international submissions as well.
See “Titer Testing Details” tab for information on yearly fee changes