Department of Pathobiological Sciences
Titles and Education
- Clinical Instructor, Anatomic Pathology
- Comparative Biomedical Sciences PhD Candidate – Bernard Lab
- 2019, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- 2016-2019, Anatomic Pathology Resident, North Carolina State University
- 2016, DVM, North Carolina State University
- 2012, BS, Small Animal Science, Delaware Valley University
Diagnostic pathology; teaching fourth year students during clinical rotation in necropsy; training of anatomic pathology residents
Diagnostic anatomic pathology; infectious diseases; liver pathology
- Kern ZT, Swartley OM, Neupane P, Balakrishnan N, & Breitschwerdt EB (2018). Pasteurella canis infective endocarditis in a dog. Veterinary Microbiology, 229, 14-19.
- Swartley OM, Foley JF, Livingston III DP, Cullen JM, & Elmore SA (2016). Histology Atlas of the Developing Mouse Hepatobiliary Hemolymphatic Vascular System with Emphasis on Embryonic Days 11.5–18.5 and Early Postnatal Development. Toxicologic Pathology, 44(5), 705-725.