- Canine Parvovirus-2 hemagglutination inhibition assay
- Canine Distemper Virus serum virus neutralization assay
- Canine Adenovirus serum virus neutralization assay
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus hemagglutination inhibition assay
- Other tests by request, including canine nomograph service
- Our laboratory does NOT offer Canine Influenza, Leptospira, or Rabies titer testing
Who Do We Serve?
- Dog Breeders
- Pet Owners
- Animal Shelters
CAVIDS accepts serum submissions without the need for an account to be set up. We currently have served dogs and cats across 50 states and 7 provinces across North America, and receive international submissions as well.
See “Titer Testing Details” tab for information on yearly fee changes
NOTE: CAVIDS will not be raising our fees in 2022 or 2023. However, Dr Larson will be on sabbatical during the month of August 2023, thus no testing will be done during that time. The lab will be open limited hours, and any samples that arrive will be processed and held for testing on her return.