Thank you to our donors who make a difference by improving animal and human health. Without gifts, the school would not have the resources to strategically invest in the people, research, and facilities that set the school and UW Veterinary Care apart from our peers.
With the support of compassionate people who want to advance animal health, we can:
- Recruit and train the most outstanding faculty and students
- Make advances in research that benefits animals and humans too
- Provide diagnostic equipment that improves our treatment of disease and injury
- Support scholarships that offset the debt load of our graduates
- Honor animals and people who have made a difference
Support the school's teaching, research and service missions with the flexibility to meet urgent needs.
Benefit DVM and graduate student scholarships and other educational enrichment opportunities.
Contribute to the school's critical expansion and renovation initiative, Animals Need Heroes Too.
Honor the animal-human bond in support of critical health care studies. Clinic or individual giving opportunities available.
We offer several ways to recognize the impact animals have on our lives, including cards, bricks, tiles, and more.
100% of the donations to this fund support cancer research and animal health at the school.
Other Ways to Give
Associate Dean for Advancement & Administration