Thank you to our donors who make a difference by improving animal and human health. Without gifts, the school would not have the resources to strategically invest in the people, research, and facilities that set the school and UW Veterinary Care apart from our peers.
With the support of compassionate people who want to advance animal health, we can:
- Recruit and train the most outstanding faculty and students
- Make advances in research that benefits animals and humans too
- Provide diagnostic equipment that improves our treatment of disease and injury
- Support scholarships that offset the debt load of our graduates
- Honor animals and people who have made a difference
Support the school's teaching, research and service missions with the flexibility to meet urgent needs.
Honor the animal-human bond in support of critical health care studies. Clinic or individual giving opportunities available.
Support improvements in care and equipment needs for equine patients.
Contribute to the school's critical expansion and renovation initiative, Animals Need Heroes Too.
We offer several ways to recognize the impact animals have on our lives, including cards, bricks, tiles, and more.
Share the spirit of the season with the animal lovers on your list and support our teaching mission.
Impact of Gifts
Associate Dean for Advancement and Administration