Our section is made up of a group of faculty with skills in both production and internal medicine, who work together as a team on a variety of topics related to food animal health and productivity. We are assisted by members of our support staff and a number of residents, post-doctorates, Ph.D. and veterinary students.
The Faculty link on the left lists all of the professorial members and gives you a link for each with background information. The Staff link gives you access to information about the “backbones” of the section. Information about our graduate students and trainees can be found through the Graduate link.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Nigel Cook, Professor of Food Animal Production Medicine, BVSc, MRCVS
- Dörte Döpfer, Professor of Food Animal Production Medicine, DVM, MSc, PhD
- Chelsea Holschbach, Assistant Professor of Food Animal Production Medicine and Large Animal Internal Medicine, DVM, MS, DACVIM (Large Animal)
- J. P. Martins, Assistant Professor of Theriogenolgy, DVM, MSc, PhD
- Gary Oetzel, Professor of Food Animal Production Medicine, DVM, MS
- Terri Ollivett, Associate Professor of Food Animal Production Medicine, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (Large Animal)
- Simon Peek, Clinical Professor of Large Animal Internal Medicine, Theriogenology, and Infectious Diseases, BVSc, MRCVS, DACVIM, DECEIM, PhD
- Lennart Backstrom, Professor Emeritus of Large Animal Medicine / Swine, DVM, PhD
- William Bosu, Professor Emeritus of Theriogenolgy, DVM, PhD
- Sheila McGuirk, Professor Emerita of Large Animal Medicine, DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Harry Momont, Clinical Associate Professor Emeritus of Theriogenolgy, DVM, DACT, PhD
- Ken Nordlund, Clinical Professor Emeritus of Food Animal Production Medicine, DVM
- John Dahl, Faculty Associate Emeritus, DVM
- William Goodger, Professor Emeritus of Food Animal Production Medicine, DVM, PhD
- Thiago Cunha
- Marcelo El Azzi
- Iago Leão
- Teresita Valdes
- Everardo Anta
- Florentino Junior
Student Research Assistants