- This event has passed.
Fall Research Day
October 21 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Attend the UW School of Veterinary Medicine Fall Research Day for faculty presentations, a DVM Summer Scholar poster session and more.
- 3:30-4:30 – Faculty presentations and discussion (room 2350)
- Erin Lashnits, Dept. of Medical Sciences, “Infectious Disease Epidemiology and One Health”
- Jessica Pritchard, Dept. of Medical Sciences, “Improving Infectious Disease Prevention and Diagnosis in Dogs”
- Grayson Doss, Dept. of Surgical Sciences, “Advancing Pet Hedgehog Health Through Clinical Research”
- Kim Keil-Stietz, Dept. of Comparative Biosciences, “PCBs: An Unforgiving Legacy”
- Matt Reynolds, Dept. of Pathobiological Sciences, “Modernizing Canine Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) Genotyping”
- 4:30 – DVM Summer Scholar poster presentations (2nd floor hallways) and refreshments/snacks
- 5:45 – Poster presentation award winners announced