Cynthia Mattan Bell
Department of Pathobiological Sciences
- 2011 Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- 2009-2011 Anatomic Pathology Resident, UW-Madison
- 2008-2009 Pathology Fellow, Comparative Ocular Pathology Lab of Wisconsin at UW-Madison
- 2004-2008 DVM, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- 1996-1998 MS, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 1994 BS, University of Iowa, Iowa city, IA
- Oral pathology
- Avian/poultry pathology
- Food animal diagnostic pathology
- Diagnostic Pathologist, Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Clinical Instructor, School of Veterinary Medicine, UW-Madison
Co-Director and Principle Pathologist, Center for Comparative Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at UW-Madison
- CCOMP website http://www.vetmed.wisc.edu/dss/ccomp
Bell C, Pot S, Dubielzig R. Septic implantation syndrome in dogs and cats: A distinct pattern of endophthalmitis with lenticular abscess. Veterinary Ophthalmology, submitted for review, manuscript ID: VOP-12-03-0797.
Krugner-Higby L, Brown R, Rassette M, Behr M, Okwamabua O, Cook M, Bell C, Flowers M, Ntambi J, Gendron A (2012). Ulcerative dermatitis in C57BL/6 Mice lacking stearoyl coA desaturase-1. Comparative Medicine 62(4):257-263.
Peek S, McGuirk S, Gaska J, Ravi M, Bell C, Pinkerton M (2012). Idiopathic hemorrhagic pericardial effusion as a precursor to epicardial lymphosarcoma in three cows. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 26(4):1069-1072.
Larson R, Ginn J, Bell C, Davis M, Foy D (2012). Duodenal endoscopic findings and histopathologic confirmation of intestinal lymphangiectasia in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 26(5):1087-1092.
Bell CM, Schwarz T, Dubielzig RR (2011). Diagnostic features of feline restrictive orbital myofibroblastic sarcoma. Veterinary Pathology 48(3): 71-750.