We enjoy having visitors in the COPLOW Lab and encourage you to plan for at least 2 weeks.
Training opportunities include:
- Learning to do gross cutting of eyes and related tissue.
- Participation in read-outs at coplow and at the Medical School eye path lab.
- Participation in Wednesdays morning eye pathology rounds at the Vet School.
- Attend the weekly grand rounds seminar at the Medical School.
- Study time at the microscope looking at a WOPTS slide set (diseases of cat and dog eyes) and HBOD (Histological Basis of Ocular Disease) slide sets, sets of normal eyes, and more.
- In addition visitors have access to our collection of normal exotic eyes and our large (25,000 cases) diseased animal eye collection.
Please contact Dick Dubielzig to schedule a visit.