Policies, Guidelines, and Standards for DVM Students at UW School of Veterinary Medicine
Throughout the DVM curriculum at the UW School of Veterinary Medicine, students may need to consult various policies, guidelines, or standards that pertain to the educational experience. If you have questions or need to discuss any of these further, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs (room 2268, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-263-2525).
- SVM Academic Standards
- Accommodation in Instruction for Students with Disabilities
- Ethical Interactions with Industry Policy (Health Sciences Policy and Guidelines)
- Educational Evaluation Rescheduling Policy
- Temporary Disability or Pregnancy Policy
- Social Network Professionalism Policy